Recently Posted

link

123
advertisement




Monday, December 24, 2007

Wondering where i go this whole month and not updating my blog

waahahahaha coz i dedicated myself on Myspace this lately wahaha

so for this update

wohoo i really miss my blog alot hehe

ok

A long nite for me last nite u noe why
Ya la go fishing at 2 A.M in the morning then go home at 4 A.M see my cat getting birth wahahaha last2 sleep at 6 A.M haish and now i got a PANDA on my eye hehe
and also i got some footage on my car getting birth

So i dun wan to talk about more in this blog and i will show some pic and video and hope u enjoy it wahahaha

















The mom being very precaution when i wanna snap this pic

















No kitten are being harm on this photo session
p/s my fav kitten wahaha

















Another cat on my house that giving birth also

















The fish we caught for the freaking 2hour lepak at the jeti pelabuhan klang
The size only 3o cm i think
haish better than nothing


















Catfish 1 Meter ++ but not mine one hehe
Some pak cik get it wahaha


















So cuddly hehe



















Emm butterflies??







Nowadays being observing life more and get to appreciate it more
The moral of this post is even a cat love its kitten i keep wondering why the human are now
rather born a child and throw it away haish...